Thursday, February 16, 2017

Getting There!

English

Ah, The Metaphor! Sometimes it just every where. I watched this movie (coincidentally) the same time you were doing metaphors. I thought it was a propos (appropriate) to share it with you. Check the clip!

Homework? Read chapter 3 and do the questions and do vocab sheet #3. See you tomorrow.


Socials

Study for Monday's WWI Test. I will know it you didn't and I will look at your test like THIS!


Drama

Check the post from Tuesday. Nothing has changed.


P.S.
I NEVER CHECK THE EMAIL CONNECTED TO THIS BLOG SO PLEASE USE MY CARVER ACCOUNT: rloconte@carverchristian.org.


Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

chapel april 16

  https://docs.google.com/forms/ d/e/ 1FAIpQLSe1M3GzPklD1McmcoxQGB6R RsnFpmz3rSSqQqwysu7KsvuSTA/ viewform?usp=sf_link