Tuesday, December 5, 2023

To Post or Not to Post

Whether tis nobler in the mind to let students figure it out,

or place the homework online for their success...

To gain a marble, aye, there's the rub,

for what anger and hostility must I face should a party not ensure.

And, thus, the desire to do other things online doth make a coward of me.

and makes me lose my resolution to simply post on the whiteboard alone:


English 12 A block

Complete questions 5-13 for scene 3 of Act 3.

Christian Studies 12

Presentations begin tomorrow. Submit slides to my email.

Annotated Bibliography due Friday.

English 12 C block:

Complete the questions 1-10 for scene 2 of Act 3.





No comments:

Post a Comment

chapel april 16

  https://docs.google.com/forms/ d/e/ 1FAIpQLSe1M3GzPklD1McmcoxQGB6R RsnFpmz3rSSqQqwysu7KsvuSTA/ viewform?usp=sf_link