Tuesday, November 14, 2023

InspirED Conference: Teacher Resources

Poetry and Media

Here is The Link to the doc I shared in class. I wrote it originally as a Word doc so it didn't seamlessly translate to a Google Doc. If you email me, I can attach the original Word doc if you like.

This Second Link has the slides I shared for Poetry (spoken word, primarily) for my Gr. 10 Spoken Language class.

This Third Link is for the poetry houses-- it contains the 3 levels of questioning for meaning.

Email me if there is something else I mentioned in the workshop that you would like help with.

Happy to help!

Enjoy the poetic process,

Rebekah Loconte


No comments:

Post a Comment

chapel april 16

  https://docs.google.com/forms/ d/e/ 1FAIpQLSe1M3GzPklD1McmcoxQGB6R RsnFpmz3rSSqQqwysu7KsvuSTA/ viewform?usp=sf_link