Friday, October 13, 2023

Got through another one

 English 12

Monday's the day when you turn over the expository

On my old vintage desk will be the repository.

Paper copies only with a title page and 6 pt. scale.

Staple them all together, I don't want an email.

I also assigned Chapter Seven to read, but no writing,

After, we'll see a bond between Winston and O'Brien igniting.

And I'm still missing a few of your field trip forms,

Collecting them after their due is totally 'the norms'.

So it's those three things to complete over the weekend,

And I hope you find moments with loved ones to spend.


Christian Studies 12

The Three Parts of Morality we'll discuss on Monday,

Then see Alison and Alan 'perform', what a fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

chapel april 16

  https://docs.google.com/forms/ d/e/ 1FAIpQLSe1M3GzPklD1McmcoxQGB6R RsnFpmz3rSSqQqwysu7KsvuSTA/ viewform?usp=sf_link