Thursday, June 15, 2023

More Macbeth, 11s?

 I can't believe we didn't see the last 20 minutes of Macbeth. Man, the ending is a real douzy!

I wasn't able to find it online... PBS owns the rights to it, I think, but below is the website I went to, perhaps you savvy youngins can find it if you really try and want to see how it ends. 

PBS Macbeth

I will show it in the fall though; we simply must see this through!

Also if you have AppleTV you can watch a B & W version of Macbeth. There is a version released last year with Denzel Washington as Macbeth.

---




HAGS and if anybody finds the PBS version, feel free to put it in the comments below. 

Still showing it in September, though, FR!

No comments:

Post a Comment

chapel april 16

  https://docs.google.com/forms/ d/e/ 1FAIpQLSe1M3GzPklD1McmcoxQGB6R RsnFpmz3rSSqQqwysu7KsvuSTA/ viewform?usp=sf_link