Monday, February 1, 2021

I Blogged. I Googled. Turns out I'm a Blogger!

English 11, Let's Go!!


In terms of your homework, it's just a plain fact,
Memorize this blog, it will usually be packed
with assignments, due dates and also some readings, 
but they'll contribute to our classroom talks and meetings.
Now listen up D block, don't ask for a 'classroom' code,
I guess I'll be that teacher on the less-travelled road.
No online submissions, just some paper and printer ink
and I ain't mad at written work, I told you: helps you think.
Welcome to Loconte's blog, I don't usually forget to post,
but in the event that I do, ask a peer you text the most.



No comments:

Post a Comment

chapel april 16

  https://docs.google.com/forms/ d/e/ 1FAIpQLSe1M3GzPklD1McmcoxQGB6R RsnFpmz3rSSqQqwysu7KsvuSTA/ viewform?usp=sf_link