Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Casually Shining!

Image result for casual day

English 11

New words, little words, big words galore,
Expanding our vocabulary, I utterly adore!
We've discovered a ton and still there's more.
Tomorrow I'll welcome you as I stand by the door,
Define a new word to step onto the classroom floor.
I'm in a battle with banal words but I'll win the war.
I challenge you to use words that shake me to my core,
And make me download a Thesaurus from the App store.
Time to dust off that dictionary you got in the back drawer.
I'm getting carried away like a bottle on waves of the shore
Kinda killing these rhymes like it ain't even a chore.
Let me break down the homework, that's what you're here for:
Read pages 60-70, just enough so your eyes don't get sore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

chapel april 16

  https://docs.google.com/forms/ d/e/ 1FAIpQLSe1M3GzPklD1McmcoxQGB6R RsnFpmz3rSSqQqwysu7KsvuSTA/ viewform?usp=sf_link