Thursday, February 7, 2019

Report Cards--Not!

English 11

Time to start your poem if you've only been stalling,
Include your best vocab--avoid words like LOLing.
And while we're at, ditch "snake" and ditch "rat"
I think you know where I'm going with that.
This poem is due on the last day of February,
I know it seems daunting but it's not all that scary:
Remember to write in couplets like you see me do here
If you really get struck, test it out on a peer.
Just do 10 lines and you're a quarter of the way through,
I'm really looking forward to seeing what you can do!
In case you need details, see below for the link,
it's about defying the stereotypes that other people think.



L




No comments:

Post a Comment

chapel april 16

  https://docs.google.com/forms/ d/e/ 1FAIpQLSe1M3GzPklD1McmcoxQGB6R RsnFpmz3rSSqQqwysu7KsvuSTA/ viewform?usp=sf_link