Monday, October 1, 2018

I am the captain of my soul, I am the master of my fate!

Christian Studies

Begin reading out last chapter this module: Chapter 5 up to page 113. There will be discussion questions tomorrow based on this reading.

English B

You are finishing your photo essays tonight to be handed in tomorrow and preparing for your part 1 quiz of 1984.

English C

Answer the following question in a well-written paragraph. Do not write more than a page.

How are we to spread the gospel (Matthew 28:18-19) that is to say, SPEAK THE TRUTH, while being mindful not to offend anyone (2 Corinthians 6:3). It seems the Lord calls us to do both; therefore, both are possible, but how?

If you are interested in reading the articles I mentioned in class, see below:
1
2
3
4

No comments:

Post a Comment

chapel april 16

  https://docs.google.com/forms/ d/e/ 1FAIpQLSe1M3GzPklD1McmcoxQGB6R RsnFpmz3rSSqQqwysu7KsvuSTA/ viewform?usp=sf_link