Monday, April 9, 2018

4-Day Weeks Make me feel like

Image result for i want more gif

English

You need to read Act 1 scene 2 of Julius Caesar and complete all the questions for that scene. Try your best, as we'll review it tomorrow if you missed something. Be sure to read the side margins as they are quite helpful.
Don't forget your graffiti poem is due next Monday.

Socials

You have only a few remaining hours to complete your project for WWII. Don't forget I want you to submit your presentation slides to me via email but I want a paper copy of your 'works cited' handed in to me TOMORROW.
Don't forget you can watch Dunkirk and do a one page review for bonus marks on your chapter 6 test but if you do this, it should come in to me by next Monday latest.


Drama

See Friday's post

No comments:

Post a Comment

chapel april 16

  https://docs.google.com/forms/ d/e/ 1FAIpQLSe1M3GzPklD1McmcoxQGB6R RsnFpmz3rSSqQqwysu7KsvuSTA/ viewform?usp=sf_link