Friday, June 23, 2017

"Mommy, it's over!"

Said no high school student ever at the end of June.


English

The following students have not returned their books. If you feel your name is on this list in error, please let me know on Monday when you write your test.

451

Ryan 2
Anton 5
Josh 14
Vipin 8
Paige 10
Peiyi 12
Esmond 15
Kristie 16
Charissa 18
Thomson 21
Naomi 26

Animal Farm 

Joshua

Inside Story

Joshua
Vipin 11
Serome A2
Keileen KP

Cndn Essay

Ryan 2
Evan 3
Anton 5
Josh 7
Vipin 8
Peiyi 12
Serome 13
Esmond 15
Calen 17
Thomson 21
Tom 30


2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    May I ask you for a favor? As my blog has little traffic at present, I am trying to generate some more, because I use it to sell my company’s products. More visits will increase my blog’s “Google Images” ranking and visibility. I am asking you to visit my blog occasionally, even though it may not be of particular interest to you. Cordial thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am incapable of reading articles online very often, but I’m happy I did today. It is very well written, and your points are well-expressed. I request you warmly, please, don’t ever stop writing. mommy bloggers

    ReplyDelete

chapel april 16

  https://docs.google.com/forms/ d/e/ 1FAIpQLSe1M3GzPklD1McmcoxQGB6R RsnFpmz3rSSqQqwysu7KsvuSTA/ viewform?usp=sf_link