Thursday, November 17, 2016

My Friday, Your Thursday

Hello all, I will not be blogging tomorrow as I won't be in school, so if you want to know the homework call your study buddy.
Also please note, if you email me on the weekends, I will not be checking my account until Sunday evening. Pressing matters will have to wait until then. Weekday emails won't be checked until after 8:30, when I have had a moment's peace, i.e. my kids are tucked away in bed.

Screwtape

Nothing really. Feel free to read your mural chapter...or not. Bring the necessary writing/drawing implements.

English

Both classes are reading the end of scene 3 + questions.



Fridays Be Like:

No comments:

Post a Comment

chapel april 16

  https://docs.google.com/forms/ d/e/ 1FAIpQLSe1M3GzPklD1McmcoxQGB6R RsnFpmz3rSSqQqwysu7KsvuSTA/ viewform?usp=sf_link