Friday, September 6, 2013

Welcome Weekend!

TAs/ INTERNS

Your forms were due by 3pm today unless you spoke to me about needing other arrangements. I begun the process of placing students with teachers and hope to have students begin working alongside teachers as of Monday.
If you forgot your binder or for any other reason do not have or know what you need to hand in asap, I have provided a link below. These are all the forms that were in your binders you received this week.

1

2

English 12

You are reading "Ch. 2" for homework tonight in the Perrine's textbook (sorry I don't have a page # but it is in the preceding pages of The Destructors).
There are no reading questions.
 If you don't have a copy or a textbook, I have posted copies on the wall outside my door, perhaps you can get your reading done early Monday morning.
Reminder: there are only a few of you who need to get your planner signed (great work!), get a journal and a lock if you do not have one,  I will be checking for these on Monday.
Also, get your form signed for the field trip next Wednesday.



No comments:

Post a Comment

chapel april 16

  https://docs.google.com/forms/ d/e/ 1FAIpQLSe1M3GzPklD1McmcoxQGB6R RsnFpmz3rSSqQqwysu7KsvuSTA/ viewform?usp=sf_link