Wednesday, February 1, 2012

"Whens" Day

Lit
Jeff, I want to create a separate blog for our class. I will post the homework for now and when I put up the new blog (hopefully tonight) I will alert you to it again here.
Read Unferth's Taunt and answer the questions for this section.
***Update, I have added those of you who emailed me. New Lit website is Carverlit.blogspot.com


History
Read Chapter Two up to and including Mobilization (pp 10-14)

Socials
Test tomorrow: M/C and Two or Three paragraph responses.
Finish PQ # 1-3

English
Read "Theme" in Perrine's (p188) and answer 2,3,4,5.
Read "Just Lather, That's All".
That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

chapel april 16

  https://docs.google.com/forms/ d/e/ 1FAIpQLSe1M3GzPklD1McmcoxQGB6R RsnFpmz3rSSqQqwysu7KsvuSTA/ viewform?usp=sf_link