Tuesday, April 13, 2010

...I will be glad and rejoice in it!

English 12

Well, it seems kind of odd that I wasn't there to complete Othello with you.
Turns out I had a meeting today that I was unaware of until my sub walked in.

We will definintely discuss Act 5 tomorrow.

Im not sure what was accomplished in class so, someone can feel free to post a comment on what you have to do. I assume it would have been to finish the questions for Act 5, no?


Socials 11

Moving onto the Great Depression of the 1930s.
Please read the first section of Chapter 4 and answer the activities that follow, questions 1 & 2.

2 comments:

  1. We read most of act 5 with just a few lines left. The sub told us to finish those for homework as well as all of the act 5 questions.
    -Christi

    ReplyDelete
  2. whats for hmwrk tonight Mrs. L??

    ReplyDelete

chapel april 16

  https://docs.google.com/forms/ d/e/ 1FAIpQLSe1M3GzPklD1McmcoxQGB6R RsnFpmz3rSSqQqwysu7KsvuSTA/ viewform?usp=sf_link